Why Choose PSI
- Medical Plan – the Company offers two PPO medical plans – one with no deductible and minimal co-pays and the other with small deductibles and slightly higher co-pays. Eligibility is the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Dental Plan – the Company offers a dental plan with eligibility being the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Life Insurance – portion paid by the company with the option to buy additional coverage for yourself and dependents
- Disability Insurance – the Company offers a paid Personal/Sick Day plan plus short-term disability paid and the option to purchase a long-term disability plan.
- 401(K) Plan – the Company offers a Retirement Plan with eligibility being the first of the quarter after date of hire.
- Misc. – Employee discounts on various products including a rebate program on new cars, wellness centers, etc.
In this competitive job market we are proud to say we can still offer our employees benefits at cost to employees not typically seen today.
Search our new job listings and apply today!
Search and apply for new job listings online. Start today!
We are the best supplier by meeting customers’ requirements the first time, every time, performing and truly providing a partnership.
We promote and reward entrepreneurship and encourage our people to fully develop their professional and personal skills.
We achieve a competitive edge by encouraging innovation in the design and delivery of our products and services.
We are an industry leader, sustain growth, and develop profit opportunities, while constantly working to develop our financial strength.
We trust and respect each other.
We listen to each other, are open to new ideas.
We work all for one to succeed.
We act, at all times, in a fair, consistent, and honest manner.
What our employees are saying
“I enjoy working at PSI because it is an industry leader, growing company, and fast paced environment in which the employee’s contribution counts every day.”
– David Boksa, Sales Manager – Aftermarket Parts
“I chose PSI as my employer based on the attractive business model and the opportunity for future growth. I knew that my education and experience in the automotive, agricultural assembly and manufacturing fields would be a great fit with PSI’s product portfolio. I enjoy working here at PSI and look forward to the great opportunity to contribute to the success of the company.”
– Scott Christman – Vice President of Operations
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. PSI believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local law. PSI also complies with applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with disabilities.